Home > Cats > Cat Flea Treatment

Johnsons 4 Fleas Cat Tablets

Johnsons 4 Fleas Cat Tablets
4 Fleas Cat Tablets
 Our Price: £4.79
 

4fleas tablets start killing fleas within 15 minutes and continue for 24 hours, within which time all adult fleas should be dead.  To kill eggs and larvae, and provide preventative treatment, an appropriate spot on treatment is advised e.g. 4fleas Protector Spot On Cat. 

Can be used on kittens over 4 weeks of age and adult cats.   No contra-indications.  Safe to use with other flea and worm treatments.  Leaves no residue on the cat's coat or in the home. 

For most effective treatment of fleas it is also advisable to treat the home environment of the pet as well as the animal itself.  Only approximately 5% of fleas live on the animal, the other 95% infest the home.


Customer Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!